975 Foods, Drinks, Environmental & Metals Tested For Four People
Stop suffering from undiagnosed symptoms like headaches, bloating, or fatigue by understanding a wide range of triggers. The most comprehensive 975 item sensitivity test is a non-invasive and easy-to-use way of learning more about your body health.
Save with this four-person discount package.
975 essential sensitivities tested from one sample:
- Food Sensitivities
- Non-Food Sensitivities
- Metal Sensitivities
- Vitamin and Mineral Analysis
- E numbers Analysis
- Digestive Health Analysis
- Gut Biome Analysis
- Hormonal Analysis
- Metabolism Analysis
- Results sent directly to your email in a secure PDF
- Elimination Diet Recommendations
- 3-5 day processing from hair sample received
The nation’s most comprehensive and accurate 975 item sensitivity test provides results within 72 hours of receiving your hair sample.
Testing for 975 food and non-food intolerances (including dairy and gluten), vitamin and mineral imbalance, e numbers, metals, digestive health, gut biome, hormones and metabolism. A secure PDF is emailed to your chosen email direct.
All identified sensitivities are scored 85% and higher – the critical point at which most sensitivity related symptoms present in the body.
This test is the most comprehensive and cost-effect alternative to more invasive testing methods.
- The report details the sensitivities/trigger items identified from your sample.
- Also included are a complementary metal and nutritional deficiencies test.
- It’s easy to perform, fast and non-invasive.
How to order:
- Order online with 100% secure payment providers.
- Download and complete a lab sample submission form.
- Take a hair sample and mail it with your submission to our laboratory.
- Receive results by email within 72 hours of your sample arriving at the lab.
Discover the full list of items tested here: 975 item list
Start your health journey:
Discover causes of symptoms you may have had for years in this non-invasive test. Use the guidance and results to assist you to avoid trigger items and make better health choices.
Take your first steps to a healthier you today!